½ cup milk chocolate biscuit crumbs (1)
½ cup dark chocolate biscuit crumbs (2)
50g melted butter
2 tablespoons orange chocolate flecks (3)
Generous pinch of ground cinnamon
50g melted dark chocolate (4)
2 packs cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla
400g sweetened condensed milk
200g melted dark chocolate (50-70%) (5)
¼ cup butter
¼ cup brown sugar
¼ cup castor sugar
2 tablespoons water
½ cup plain flour
50g melted semi-sweet chocolate (6)
¼ cup chopped milk chocolate (7)
¼ cup chopped dark chocolate (80%) (8)
¼ cup chopped white chocolate (9)
White chocolate swirl:
50g melted white chocolate (10)
Dark Chocolate swirl:
50g melted dark chocolate (70-80%) (11)
25g melted dark choc (70-80%) (12)
Splash chocolate liqueur (13)
Milk and white chocolate lace:
Melted white chocolate (14)
Melted milk chocolate (15)
Dark chocolate curls:
Dark chocolate (60-70%) (16)
1. Combine base ingredients, press firmly into pan.
2. Pour melted dark chocolate on top and refrigerate until layer is hard.
3. Cookie dough: Cream the butter with the two sugars until light and fluffy. Stir in water, flour, melted chocolate, chocolate pieces, and mix until combined. Set aside.
4. Main mixture: Beat the cream cheese until soft and smooth at medium speed. Add the condensed milk, vanilla and eggs (one at a time) and beat thoroughly at low speed. Reserve some mixture for the swirls.
5. Add chocolate to mixture and continue beating until mixed well.
6. Pour a little chocolate cheesecake mixture in the tin. Add cookie dough in small pieces. Add rest of cheesecake mixture.
7. Halve leftover cheesecake mixture and make swirls with melted milk and dark chocolate. Pour these into the mixture.
8. Bake the cheesecake for 1 hour in a 180 degree preheated oven.
9. Turn off oven and rest cheesecake for 1 hour.
10. Refrigerate cheesecake for 3-4 hours.
11. To make glaze, mix together melted chocolate with chocolate liqueur and brush on.
12. Add chocolate curls and chocolate lattice. Chocolate lattice is made by melting chocolate, adding to piping bag and spreading a thin lattice pattern on a piece of baking paper which is on top of a baking tray that has been in the fridge.
13. Refrigerate for 30 mins.